Terms of Service
- Acceptance of Terms
By using this Website, you agree to be bound by these Terms of Service (“Terms”), which constitute a legally binding agreement between you and the Company. These Terms apply to all users of the Website, including without limitation users who are contributors of content, information and other materials or services on the Website.
The content on this Website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice. We make no representations or warranties of any kind, express or implied, about the completeness, accuracy, reliability, suitability or availability with respect to the Website or the information, products, services, or related graphics contained on the Website for any purpose. Any reliance you place on such information is therefore strictly at your own risk.
- User Contributions
Users may contribute content to the Website, including comments, articles, videos, photos, and other materials (“User Contributions”). By submitting User Contributions to the Website, you grant us a non-exclusive, transferable, sub-licensable, royalty-free, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, create derivative works based on, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, and otherwise exploit in any manner such User Contributions in all formats and distribution channels now known or hereafter devised (including in connection with the Website and Company’s business and on third-party sites and services), without further notice to or consent from you, and without the requirement of payment to you or any other person or entity.
- Prohibited Conduct
You agree not to use the Website to:
- Engage in any activity that violates any applicable law or regulation
- Engage in any activity that is harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another’s privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable
- Impersonate or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity
- Interfere with or disrupt the operation of the Website or the servers or networks used to make the Website available
- Use any robot, spider or other automatic device, process or means to access the Website for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the material on the Website
- Use any manual process to monitor or copy any of the material on the Website or for any other unauthorized purpose without our prior written consent
- Intellectual Property Rights
The Website and its entire contents, features, and functionality (including but not limited to all information, software, text, displays, images, video, and audio, and the design, selection, and arrangement thereof), are owned by the Company, its licensors, or other providers of such material and are protected by United States and international copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, and other intellectual property or proprietary rights laws.
- Limitation of Liability
In no event shall the Company or its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, or licensors be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, punitive, or consequential damages whatsoever resulting from any (i) errors, mistakes, or inaccuracies of content, (ii) personal injury or property damage of any nature whatsoever resulting from your access to and use of our Website, (iii) any unauthorized access to or use of our secure servers and/or any and all personal information and/or financial information stored therein, (iv) any interruption