How to Use TSC Paybill Number 222222 For Registration Payment .
TSC has migrated its payment system to Lipa na mpesa Paybill number 222222. This is to comply with the government directive which ordered all government agencies, ministries, and parastatals to use one Paybill number on the eCitizen portal.
TSC payment procedure through Paybill 222222
Below is a procedure on how to make payment through paybill number 222222 if you are applying for a TSC number;
- Go to the TSC Online registration portal
- Click new teacher registration
- Register by providing the required details
- Once you get to the payment page, select Mpesa
- Enter Paybill number 222222
- Enter the account number provided on the Pesaflow checkout page. Use the account format indicated on that page
- Enter amount
- Enter your Mpesa Account Pin and submit the payment
- Once you have made payment go back to the TSC payment page and click Complete
If you are experiencing problems such as”Transaction failed, the format of your account number is incorrect. Please check and try again with the correct format of your account number“, then it is likely that you are not using the account number as provided on the checkout page.
If you are using the provided account number and you are still getting the same error, then it is advisable to pay through other existing payment options like Airtel Money, KCB Cash, or Equity Cash.
Lastly, do you have any question about this post or something else? We are responding. Ask us a question or register to join a community of 235k+ members that receive latest education news.